Teeny, lightweight eco-resin* stud earrings, containing abstract and flowing hand painted designs. The surface is faceted, refracting the paintwork and making the image different from every angle. One of a kind miniature artwork for you ears!
Please note that every single pair of these stud earrings will be different! They have sterling silver posts and backs.
Mini - 8mm x 7mm
Large - 17mm x 13mm
*reduces greenhouse gas emissions and harmful byproducts by replacing some of the petroleum-based components with bio-based renewable materials and waste byproducts of other bio-refining processes.
Caring for eco-resin jewellery..
- Avoid extreme heat or cold and do not leave in direct sunlight
- Remove your jewellery whilst showering, washing up, swimming, sleeping and exercising
- Chemicals such as cleaning products, hand sanitiser and perfumes can cause damage to resin. Do not use silver-dip solution to clean your jewellery if there is eco-resin in the piece!
- Store in an air tight bag or box in a dry, dark, cool place
- If scratching or cloudiness appear over time, a damp microfibre, chammy or silk cloth will polish your piece nicely.
If you think your jewellery needs a more thourough clean up , please email me.